The Powerball numbers have just been released, please check your tickets so you can corroborate the sequence with your ticket, we wish you the best of luck!
The winning numbers for Saturday, April 23, 2022, are:
10 – 39 – 47 – 49 – 56 – 8
We hope that you are the grand prize winner
How to play Powerball?
The multimillion jackpot grows bigger with each rollover; each ticket is only $2 or $3 depending on your choice to participate.
The ticket costs $2 per play for Powerball, $3 per play for Powerball plus Power Play, $3 for Powerball with Double Play, or you can increase your chances by combining options and purchasing a $4 ticket for Powerball L with Power Play and Double Play.
Purchase your ticket with a retailer
Each ticket has 5 panels from ranges A to E, that way you can pay five times one per panel.
1. Choose your favorite five numbers from 1 to 69 in the upper play area, or you can select the Quick Pick box and let the terminal pick the numbers for you.
2. Then Select your Powerball number from 1 through 26 in the lower play area
3. You can also win a cash prize in another additional drawing after the initial Powerball drawing, you may use the same numbers on your ticket, select while you can also check the Double Play box. Double Play and it only costs $1 more per play.
4. To be able to multiply non-jackpot prizes, mark the Power Play box. It only costs $1 more per play.
5. To play the same numbers for more than one draw, pick the number of draws you want to play under the Advance Play section or mention to the retailer how many advance draws you will want to play.
6. Mark the Jackpot Combo box in order to receive a $2 Powerball, a $2 State Lotto , and a $2 Mega Millions Quick Pick ticket for the next draw dates.
7. Once the draw numbers are in, make sure to carefully review your selections. Powerball tickets cannot be canceled.
8. Hand over the completed playslip and payment to the cashier. He or she will print out a ticket with your numbers, draw date(s), and an indication of any selected add-on features (Power Play and/or Double Play).
The Drawings are on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights at 10:59 p.m., ET.
And the last opportunity you have to buy the tickets is at 10:00 p.m., ET, on the night of the drawing.